Administrative Coordinator II
Pay Range: $37 - $40/hr
Medical Affairs at Regeneron stands as the bridge between Research & Development and the Commercial organization. We consist of a team of medical professionals that support the understanding of company products in accordance with ethical, regulatory, and legal standards. Medical Affairs is organized in an optimally aligned matrix structure to offer pipeline and in-line product expertise, education, and scientific guidance to internal & external stakeholders.
Provides administrative support and coordination of activities for the Head of Medical Affairs (and other functional areas as may be required). Administrative support and coordination may include many of the duties like those of the Administrative Coordinator I, but the role also necessitates advanced background credentials, knowledge and problem-solving skills. General responsibilities include calendar management, managing events and logistics, travel and expense reconciliation, technical support and facilitation, or other specialized tasks as required. This role requires the incumbent to consistently exercise sound judgement and initiative. Demonstrates a general understanding of the business and works under general guidance.
- Strong executive administrative decision-making skills, resiliency toward changes in workload influxes in pace, as well as High EQ and experience managing different personalities and support styles.
- Outlook calendar maintenance and logistical support for meetings, including room reservations, agenda preparation and meeting materials, catering and technical equipment
- Serve as a business point of contact with the ability to prioritize and multitask as required, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Anticipates the needs of leaders and teams in order to manage and problem solve all logistics.
- Ongoing organization of activities for executive leadership such as workshops, travel arrangements and expense reconciliation, department communications, employee onboarding, welcoming external guests, and event planning
- Data management and entry of Purchase Order requisitions, contracts for consultant services and suppliers for office equipment and services, managing new and existing requests
- Tracking of administrative policies, procedures and guidelines; departmental records as appropriate; such as org charts, rosters, space planning material
- Demonstrates professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, mentorship and coaching, and leadership courses
- Liaise with business partners such as Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P), HR, Shipping and Receiving, IT Management, Global Development Systems, Facilities, Legal, and interdepartmental partnerships with other support coordinators.
- Coordinates multiple administrative workflows within the department to streamline increasingly complex processes.
- Highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact across all levels of employees and management while maintaining confidentiality. Ability to understand departmental and/or leader priorities and adjust work accordingly while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactively manages calendars using basic understanding of the priorities of those they support. Ability to anticipate the needs of leaders and teams in order to manage and problem solve all logistics.
- Acts as the point person responsible for coordinating logistics of internal/external meetings. May also be responsible for collaborating with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement to manage and negotiate contracts for off-site meetings as well as managing meeting/event budgets within approval limit. May be responsible for coordination of completed agendas and may be responsible for coordinating final slides and distribution. Makes catering recommendations for meetings and events scheduled over meal periods. Where applicable, assists employees and guests with travel and expense reports.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of company policies, procedures and resources and can advise team members as needed. Actively manages department contact lists/org charts. Manages and updates content on department SharePoint sites and/or RON pages.
- Associates or BA preferred
- 5+ years administrative experience with 2 years of (Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Development/Operations) industry experience desirable.
Minimal educational requirements:
If years of experience in lieu of a college degree is also acceptable, please list number of years required
Equivalent experience (include # of years) in lieu of degree: 7 years
X High School Diploma
X Associates Degree
This is a contract position at Regeneron with Magnit Global being the Employer.
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
W2 only, no third party solicitation