Administrative Coordinator I
Pay Range: $37 - $40
We are looking for a Temp Administrative Coordinator to support our Medical Affairs group. Responsibilities will include data entry, event planning, purchase orders, contract submissions, and more. If you're interested in working in a fast paced, growth oriented environment, this contract role may be for you.
This will be a 6-month contract opportunity, 2-3 days/week onsite at our Sleepy Hollow, NY location
A typical day may include:
- Outlook calendar maintenance and logistical support for meetings, including room reservations, agenda preparation and meeting materials, catering and technical equipment
- Serve as a business point of contact with the ability to prioritize and multitask as required, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ongoing organization of activities for executive leadership such as workshops, travel arrangements and expense reconciliation, department communications, employee onboarding, welcoming external guests, and event planning
- Data management and entry of Purchase Order requisitions, contracts for consultant services and suppliers for office equipment and services, managing new and existing requests
- Tracking of administrative policies, procedures and guidelines; departmental records as appropriate; such as org charts, rosters, space planning material
- Demonstrates professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, mentorship and coaching, and leadership courses
- Liaise with business partners such as Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P), HR, Shipping and Receiving, IT Management, Global Development Systems, Facilities, Legal, and interdepartmental partnerships with other support coordinators
This role might be for you if you have:
- Strong executive decision making skills, resiliency toward changes in workload influxes in pace, as well as High EQ and experience managing different personalities and support styles
- Strong Microsoft Office, Concur or similar
This is a contract position at Regeneron with Magnit Global being the Employer.
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.
W2 only, no third party solicitation